- Cash Calf
Our production times vary depending on the time of year. Please reach out to us so we can provide an approximate shipping date. The Cash Calf HDC is an extremely popular product and we do sell out often. Order now to ensure you get your trailer when you need it.
Order Questions? Please Call 864-501-4559
Whether you are a vendor going into business to gain financial independence or just someone looking to earn supplemental cash from a side hustle, the amount of money you spend on equipment will play a big role in the success of your company and how much money you make.
What you get
Considered an entry-level hot dog trailer, Cash Calf™ is the stripped down version of our bestselling Heritage Hot Dog Cart™. This basic vending cart has the same solid build as Heritage™ but at an even more affordable price. Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum diamond tread plate and stainless steel, Cash Calf™ is tough, durable, and eye-catching. It features a cooler and six restaurant-grade steam pans with lids, giving you the versatility to sell both hot and cold items. A spacious, dual-shelf cabinet with sliding doors spreads the width of the cart and acts not only as storage but also as display case for beverages, buns, and chips. Plus, there is additional storage on the bottom which enables you to sell more and restock less.
Cash Calf comes standard with some fantastic (and necessary) features that you will pay extra for if you purchase a similar cart elsewhere. For example, Cash Calf is equipped with a huge 12/3 size steam table that we fill with two1/6 size and four1/3 size NSF approved pans with lids. The competitor only offers a full-size steam tray that holds three 1/3 size pans. Remember, we also give you a built-in meat and beverage cooler—for free. You will have to spend $279-$500 more just to get a cooler from them.
The bottom line
There’s no denying that you may want to add certain upgrades to Cash Calf as your business grows or commercial vending regulations change. A pressurized hot and cold water system, sneeze guard, and additional sinks are just a few of the high-quality options we offer for less than other companies do. But,what is more important to your bottom line is the price of the cart itself. The starting cost of their no frills cart (with limited standard features) is more expensive than our entry-level cart. In fact, you will be hard-pressed to find even used hot dog carts for sale at prices as low as a NEW Cash Calf.
So why spend money elsewhere? Shop Hot-Dog-Cart-For-Sale.com and have more money to invest in your hot dog stand business and, ultimately, more money in your pocket.
- Constructed of tough, highly-polished diamond tread plate and stainless steel
- 6 Stainless steel steam pans and lids - NSF approved – FREE
- 2 - 1/6 Size - 4" deep - NSF approved
- 4 - 1/3 Size - 6" deep - NSF approved
- Attention-grabbing umbrella - a $150 Value - FREE
- Tongs and Condiment Bottles - FREE
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Individual flame adjusters
- Quick switch dual-stage propane connector and regulator *
- Auto-locking control knobs
- Water system and single sink
- 4-basin sink
- On-demand hot water heater
- Sneeze guard
For details about the available upgrades, continue reading below the “Warranty” and “Shipping” sections.
1-yr Limited warranty
The item will be shipped via a trucking service to your physical address. For an exact shipping rate please reach out to one of our qualified sales associates at 1-864-501-4559. (Also available for pickup at our warehouse(s) at no additional charge)
NOTE: Please inspect all packages upon delivery. Any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. Notify the carrier and HDCFS.com immediately, and we will assist you as fully as we can. Please retain a signed copy of the bill of lading for your records. Note that the carrier will make a final determination on all claims.
- Before placing your order, please be sure to first check your local requirements regarding covering food carts. We don't want you to purchase this cart only to find out later that it can't be used in your community.
- Propane Tank NOT included - our freight provider will not allow them to be shipped.
- NOTE: Several of the photos in the above gallery show the Cash Calf Dog Cart with an attached sneeze guard, prep shelf, and sink. These items DO NOT come standard with the purchase of the Cash Calf Dog cart, but are available as an upgrade for an additional cost. Information about these upgrades are below.
Available Upgrades At Additional Charge:
One (1) Sink
The detachable stainless steel prep shelf extends the length of the cart, and allows you to optimize the workspace of our Heritage and Cash Calf carts.
*NOTE: If upgrading to the removable sneeze guard, at 275°F, the Removable Sneeze Guard becomes pliable. Therefore, it is imperative that you REMOVE the Sneeze Guard before setting the burners to medium or high. Failure to do so will cause damage to it.
On Demand Hot Water Heater